Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Moving adventures

He will bite anything and everything!
Luckily, he's super cute so I can't stay upset even though I now have teeth marks on my shoes.
Not looking so much like a baby anymore!
Calvin helping me get items ready to post on Craigslist.

For a while I thought that November and December were never going to end! What a long couple of months we had leading up to the big move. Thank goodness we decided to hire movers because what was just a long weekend would have been a long, horribly stressful weekend. We're slowly unpacking all our boxes and trying to find new homes for all of our things. How have we managed to collect so much stuff? We've already donated a lot to local thrift stores, I've sold some things on Craigslist, and have given other belongings to friends. Now Dan is thinking a garage sale this spring is a good idea.

Next adventure: haircut for Calvin!

No comments: