Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Spring

Calvin lined up all the eggs for me to find.  When I was pretending to look for the eggs I must have asked where are the eggs because Calvin ran over to the eggs, pointed at them, and said "right here."
Finding his eggs.
Calvin before his music program at school.  All the kids were asked to bring a white t-shirt and this is what came home!  Each class had a different color shirt but they were all tie dyed.  I thought it was a great idea and it looked really good when all the kids were standing up on the stage.  The kids did a great job!  Some of the older kids actually sang/shouted their songs when it was their turn to sing.  I don't think anyone in Calvin's class actually sang other than the teachers.  One of the teachers told me later that the kids would belt out the songs when they were in their room practicing.  None of the kids cried or ran to their parents which just amazed me.  The teachers did an excellent job preparing the kids for the program!  The music program was professionally recorded and we bought a copy of the DVD.  We'll have to have a movie night next time we are all together.  Then everyone can see Calvin and hear the laugh he got from the crowd! 
All the eggs.
Calvin helping plant the garden in front of the garage.
Dan and Calvin working hard.

All the plants nicely placed where they are to be planted.  Too bad I didn't get a picture a few minutes later after Calvin "helped" me move all the plants.  He thought he was being such a good helper by moving the plants back onto the grass.  Hard to get upset when he thought he was being nice!

This is what we get when Calvin gets a hold of the camera.

Feet by Calvin.

No comments: